WelcomeUpdated Thursday July 31, 2014 by Chelsea Youth Club.
Online Registration Information
All registrations need to be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration please send an email to the appropriate registrar by using the "Contact Info" link on the top left hand side of this page.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. Chelsea Youth Club accepts Visa/MasterCard and Debit Cards.
4. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this, after completing one registration click the continue shopping button to register another player.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
Coaches / Volunteers
Any parent that would like to register for coaching (Head or Asst. Coach) opportunities MUST complete a background check at the time of registration. We have now streamlined the background check process in an effort to make the process easier for our volunteers. The checks are run using the KidSafe Plus system. The KidSafe PLus system has allowed us to automate, streamline, and secure the background check process; as well as ensure that 100% of our coaches and assistant coaches are compliant. The background check cost is $10 and a cleared check is good for 1 calendar year.
Each sport offered by the Chelsea Youth Club usually allows registrants the ability to get fitted for uniforms during in-person registrations or during player evaluation times. If you have any doubts about the uniform sizes selected during the Online Registration process, please be sure to take the opportunity to get fitted during the assigned times. If you have any questions about Uniform fitting opportunities, please contact the league registrar or contact one of the members for the appropriate board.
Thank you for using our online registration system!
*If unable to register online please contact the appropriate league’s registrar by using the "Contact Info" link on the top left hand side of this page.
Chelsea Youth Club